Sunday, May 11, 2008

Recent things

WOO! Lots of things have gone pretty good this past week, namely I got a job, working fairly good hours. I am now a kitchen assistant at a local restaurant, working Friday and Saturday nights. This means I now can save up to go to Canberra in October for the National Gathering, and I can start saving up for a trip back to England!

Also, my knees feel way better, I did a bit of training today. I think next weekend, after resting a little this week, I should be fine. The other day I woke up and just had this feeling they were better.

My raise up handstands are nearly there, here is a little video of how they are going.



Doesn't look that good but I was pleased with the progression I'm making on them. I think in another week I'll have them; all I need to do is be able to press a little more.

One more thing: I want to wish my friend Gainey many thanks, for being a great friend and being one of the main people I keep in touch with regularly from England, he's helped me loads with my training and stuffs. You are a Gainstar mister Gainizzles! Hope you have/had a great time training at Teg's =]

-Wizey

4 comments:

Josh - Traceur said...

Yes, there very had and I would be pleased if i could get half of that.
Good work James.

Itzy said...

Nearly there weissy

Itzy said...

http://path-runner-itzy.blogspot.com/

-itzy (itamar)

Josh - Traceur said...

Given up?